Ekaterina is choreographer, artistic Director of dance in the theatrical show "007".
From 4 years was still involved in the choreography. She worked with Russian and foreign singers, actors of theatre and cinema. In her job she travelled in more than 20 countries and participated in various international competitions and festivals, she received several awards. Not one time participated, and the winner of the competition of Oriental dance. Moscow. Italy. https://youtu.be/4wpG-2I74cg; https://youtu.be/eYFsH8Y_-fU
* Trainer Oneness University (India).
* Author and presenter of women's programmes in the School "Miramar" (Moscow. India)
* Student of the international Sivananda Ashram yoga (India).
* Teacher of various dance and fitness coach for both adults and children (Russia, CIS, Italy, India).
* Courses of actors
* School of fashion and photo models participating in fashion shows and beauty contests with prize winning titles (Russia).
* Music school of accordion, guitar. 1990-1996
* School and lyceum of art (Taganrog, Russia).1999-2004
The soloist and leader of the first group of "007". She completed her training in theater and dance school of Yuri Polyakov. More than 10 years working in the popular show-ballet "Phone". Laureate of international competitions and awards. https://youtu.be/MYkauN1_QA https://youtu.be/qrANkiVwRHo, https://youtu.be/_tj0oBC9WKs.
Worked 5 years in Moscow and the Moscow region with her solo show program : http://youtu.be/JRcMEFCH7XU
Worked for 3 years in buet "Golden Ledis" http://youtu.be/5YBPW8NHo1g
Starred in the video clip for the international competition "Eurovision - 2012" (Switzerland, Lugano).
Joint participation in the project ethnic singer, famous in India and Russia - Gloria Delhi. 2013. http://youtu.be/mQtP8vqcx5g
Worked with the singer of the Russian pop music by Arthur Vyshenkova. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qSI-Yxv1XAo&feature=share
Starred in the title role of the Indian film "8 March", directed by Albert Antoni. 2013
In the last 2 years she worked with her own show in many regions of Italy.
"Dance is my life, my breath, my happiness and I share that with the public, this makes my life fuller and brighter".